Cerri Feed Co. was established in 1937 by brothers Bruno L. Cerri and Joe Cerri in 1937. Originally, the brothers began the business by delivering locally grown hay & alfalfa to the race horses at the San Joaquin Fairgrounds racetrack. By the mid 1950's, the Cerri family opened a physical retail store at 2949 S. Airport Way in Stockton, California; which is still the home of our current location. Cerri Feed Co. was operated by husband and wife Bruno L. and Angela Cerri, Joe Cerri and their siblings Marie and Helen Cerri.
In 1977, Bruno & Angela's son, Bruno M. Cerri, graduated from St. Mary's High School and drove his beloved red Peterbilt for the feed store making local deliveries. After building enough wholesale business, Bruno M. began to oversee the wholesale operations working closely with customers and vendors. By December 1990, the Cerri family retired from the feed business and leased Cerri Feed Co. to Cargill.
On October 2015, Pet Club (the company that sub-leased the feed store from Cargill) decided not to renew the lease agreement with the Cerri family for another 25 years and essentially moved out of the retail location. With several options to sell or lease the business, the Cerri family ultimately decided to take the business over again. With a fresh start, the family also decided to change the name from Cerri Feed Co. to Cerri Family Feed. On January 2, 2016, Cerri Family Feed was officially opened under the leadership of Bruno M. Cerri, his wife Emma Cerri and their daughter Liz Cerri-Price and son Bruno J. Cerri.